You are Here: Ministries > Women’s Ministry
|The Women of Hope Hacienda Church are committed to building intimacy with God and with one another, and reaching out to help others in our church and community. We are committed to glorifying God by growing spiritually-strong women through Bible studies, fellowship and servant hood opportunities.|
We are committed to seeing relationships built between the women in our fellowship so that we might help each other to reach the goals that God has set before us.
- Women are to be pure of mind and heart, level headed and able to make good decisions for themselves and for their families.
- We support women as co-equal contributors to society, believing that women should take their God-ordained place alongside men, playing their God-ordained part.
- Women are to be loving nurturers. The greatest priority in a family should be love.
- Women should love their husbands and love their children.
- Women are to be encouraged to be good: “kind” “loving” members of the community, reaching out to others with the love of Christ.
“I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.” (Philippians 3:13b-14)